Saturday, April 19, 2008

loving this and him and them and that hair and that smile





4 comments:

chickson said...

SO FUN! Happy y'all are getting this chance to play together! Looks like beautiful weather and very happy you chose to skip the neo-nazi rally! Tanner has a tender little spirit! xo

Gowdies said...

So fun! You went to dc. Very fun!!! Tanner is growing up. He's such a stud!!!!

Steph said...

Abby! I just saw your blog on Cindy's and really really funny, I was just sorting through some really old middle school pictures and found some hilarious ones of us looking so "cute and stylish" in like 6th grade! hahaha! Anyways, your family is adorable!!! So good to "see" you!

Stephanie (Stephens) Johnson

http://ourjohnsonjourney.blogspot.com/

ashmarie said...

Abby I love your hair! It looks so cute! and that tanner, I can't wait to get my hands on him in a week and a half! Love You!