i got my haircut today. you should be aware that:
1. my hair grows really fast.
2. never looks right when salon styled.
3. i took these pictures using mac photobooth, which i now want to use everyday because it is fun. one push of a button and it just snaps away. (mom, just wait until you "go back to school"... mac will change your life.)




3 comments:
WOW! These pics freaked me out! I'm positive I can find an old picture of me with those straight across bangs (except for 18 more inches of hair)! CRAZY life - things just keep rolling back! I wore bell bottoms then too! WOW!
Looks like a lot of inches off - were you able to donate it? Is it layered - cant tell? Practice the photobooth and keep us posted on your styles as you do it so well! Love the change! xo
Love your new haircut! You are always on top of the new trends and fashions. I think I'm still stuck in the 90's. Ha! Can't wait to see you this Thurs!
love it! send more pics!~kate
Post a Comment