
Had to snap some pics of our beautiful Texas bluebonnets! These were actually taken 4/11 as Spring was waking up and evidence of God's love all around! My yard is a symphony of color as everything is blooming all on command at the same time!

I love Spring - new beginnings and the promise and hope of great things ahead!

The yellow rose of Texas was the first to pop (that's probably why President Monson said his favorite color is yellow!).
2 comments:
i am sad i am missing the pretty bluebonnets. at least i had the cherry blossoms.
No worries ... I risked arrest by smuggling a few out of the ground during this close-up photo shoot and shoved them under my shirt, hurried and rode my bike home! Crime doesn't pay tho because when I got home and dumped them out, a few extra critters and ants were hostages! argh! The loot is now drying in my phone book. xo
Post a Comment