Thursday, March 19, 2009

St Patty's BMX Races

After our traditional Irish dinner, we were happy to hang outside on this 80 degree day (love Texas weather!). Eventually things for us, come around to the next competition or race, but this time it involved the little people. Before we knew it they were racing down our hill (in unsteerable scooters) and Andy and Todd running after them!

I was proud of Abby who held her breath on the sidelines, because this WAS dangerous! (And the boys do need helmets!)

Tanner was looking for Haley Mae and Cash,
"C'mon, let's do it again - this is fun! We're like our daddy's!"


Cash (aka Hercules), who diverted to 4-wheeling on the grass, says,
"Gotcha! I'm comin!"

1 comment:

ATT Hickson said...

I was just trying to be the brave mom... Trust me, I was so nervous inside! But how can you ruin their fun with huge smiles like that on their faces?!