
Andy's goal was to be in the top five
and he took
FIRST PLACE
Todd wasn't sure what to expectand he took
FIFTH PLACE

and Justin was happy with 24th!Dad and I, both at different places, had pounding hearts at 2:30 race time! Knowing the tenacity of our boys, I always worry about that first corner with 40 riders all vying for the hole shot...oh boy...scarey place! I figured Justin placed himself on the end to stay out of the dirt fight, so wasn't too worried he'd get taken out - just the other two had my heart skipping a beat.
Pretty proud of their first race in many years - brings back the memories! Woo hoo!
Look out circuit - THE BOYS ARE BACK! xo



2 comments:
WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BLOGGING AT 1 AM?
I am so sad I didn't just load up the kids and watch this race. Andy said the next race is 2 hours away. One hour would've been ideal!
What great action shots! Too bad we didn't take them ourselves!
Post a Comment