Sunday, September 21, 2008

Take me out to the ball game ...

Boy, have I missed this! So happy Haley Mae is on a little ball team as it is great to get out and cheer again! This week was much more successful than last and here are some smiles to show for it!

Haley is the cutest little girl on her team (does it matter she's the only girl?)
Coach Chris
Tanner wants to play too!

Great incentive to get on base because it honks when you jump on it!
Way to scoop, Haley!
(Don't miss the best dressed player on the team w/tucked in pants, red socks and sporty shoes!)

Papa fed Cash a whole bowl of oatmeal and Tanner had his breakfast too as this was an early morn

Cousin hugs ... soon they will be best buddies and criminals in crime together!


Andy's getting a head start on facial hair for MotoAdventure. Steve started a furry face today and I'll bet so did Todd! Utah bound! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

A & C Hickson said...

Haley was so happy to have her very own cheering section! On the way home she told me everyone was cheering for her. I'm glad she feels loved. It looks as though Abby and I coordinated Tanner and Cash's clothes for the day. How funny! Thanks G-ma for all the great pics you take. If you weren't there what would we do?

heathyjane said...

these kids look SO cute! I love the boys and their hats - raising true cougs. And the honking base? They sure have stepped this game up... If bases honked when I was little, I might have enjoyed it! (well, as long as no one made me slide and get dirty.)

Good job Haley!

chickson said...

I do recall one of Heather's softball coaches bringing flat cardboard boxes for them to work on base sliding as it was not a prefered "girl" experience ... possibly bases with a whistle would have done the trick! xo