Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back Home in Ouachita!

It was great to get back to our favorite Lake Ouachita in Arkansas! It is one of my happy places (both literally and when my mind needs to go somewhere)! Always smooth water somewhere, good food and camping (hardly camping this time!), family, games, giggles and long lazy days.







Abby joined the ranks of slalom skiers! We could do a fun montage of graceful falls trying to drop a ski! She gave up on that and just got up on a single! Yippee!


(I got home with only 100 or so pics so this does not necessarily reflect the best of the best. Todd and Andy have the remaining few thousand on their laptops, so there may be future posts on this. Andy, can you post the pics of our island for the girls to see? xo)

2 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

SOOO fun! We will get you our pics soon.

A & C Hickson said...

Love, love, love Ouachita! I could live there but then I might not appreciate it so much!