7 years ago
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Education Week in Provo!
Couldn't wait to get off the plane and up the mountains! 

We took the little hike at the top of Sundance to get a sequel to pics from years ago with Riley. It is a wicked little slippy slide on the way down!


Katie was a great study buddy and fun to share our treasures of learning together. It was a privilege to just listen and learn this week without a lot of responsibility...felt like a teenager again(except with the desire to learn this time!) Norlene hooked in for a few days of class and it was great to catch up on the news and remember how much I miss her! The week was full of serendipities running into different people on campus, hanging with our Music Friends and sucking in as much of the beautiful mountains as I could! God's great tender mercies!

We timed it just perfect to see Rebecca and Zavior in Utah too! He is adorable and at such a fun poser stage! So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, sad we missed you -we were in Utah too! I love edu week-it was my first time last year-and your right, class is so much better when you want to learn!
I am so sad I didn't see you! I know you were really, really busy though so when you come up for motocross make sure to call because I want to see my second mom!
Post a Comment