Monday, August 11, 2008

Pilot Andy

I was having a bit of buyers remorse on my camera because it is quite a bit larger than I want to be packing around, but it hasn't taken a bad shot yet! Today sealed the deal when I went to take pics of Pilot Andy! He's flying past me and the camera is great to freeze frame and shoots at 6 1/2 frames/second. It gives me a lot of extra pictures to delete but at least you know you're not going to miss the golden shot.

This is his Nilla plane and I'm tickled proud he knows what every one of these buttons mean and when to pull them! I taxied down with him from the hanger to the runway and then got out to be his paparazzi, armed with a radio to hear him communicate with the airport. His take offs and landings were perfect and it was great fun to share in his hobby. I can't wait until he can take passengers cuz I'm ready to go!





3 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

And it all started with a remote control airplane...

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Hey Heather Jane! Cute new haircut! I got a comment from Emma on my blog and decided to see if we had any friends in common, there you were, we just had baby #2 and live in Frisco, are you in Dallas?

The Airharts said...

I cant belive this hickson family and all of your "hobbies". Geeeeze!