Monday, December 10, 2007




So I still have no idea how to post a good looking entry on here but anyway - It snowed A TON this weekend which gave us a break from studying! We went sledding with Andie and some of her friends - it was a blast! The skiing is going to be great this year so everyone start planning a ski trip, we even have a place to house you this time!!
P.S. 19 more days!!!





5 comments:

chickson said...

So, so jealous! I LOVE that much snow - if it were Texas, they'd have cancelled school! xo

ATT Hickson said...

Oh geez, I do miss the snow! And sledding?! Wish we were there to play with you guys!

The Airharts said...

Ashley-I have been dying to tell you how much I loved your wedding invites!! A+ for sure. P.S.-all you hicksons keep in mind that snow comes with freeezzzzing temps. Its like 26' today!! Ahh.

A & C Hickson said...

Oh the sledding days...so fun!

Katelyn said...

ok- so this has been bugging me for a while- so i decided that it is time to share... MAKE OUR PICTURES BIGGER!!!! I really want to see the whole picture. I know that if grandma it checking this blog there is no way she can see all those little babies every detail! :) So thats it- my airing of grievences! love you~ katelyn v p.s ash and bobby y'all are adorable!:) Can't wait for the big day