my new toy (aka my little macbook) and I tried to put together a video (of sorts)... but it is our first one, so it is REALLY amateur...
also, just for the record... i mostly feel ridiculous when any sort of video is happening. i think because the whole time i was talking to myself, or my computer. this really should show how much i love all of you.
WOW! The house looks fabulous! Pictures up, garland on the banister, a tree! So cozy and festive! Do y'all call it the Tap House w/ all that DP on tap? xo
LOVE the video! Thanks for sharing your cute home with us since we haven't had the pleasure of seeing it yet. And I really really like the color of RED in the kitchen!
If that's a chalkboard door I am sooo jealous. I think that would be so fun to leave messages on and to write what's for dinner! Your room is darling! Very impressive! chris
i love it- i am coming!:) but i have to admit I was REALLY hoping for a sock puppet and a "really huge" piece of cheesecake. I can't wait to come! ~katelyn
4 comments:
WOW! The house looks fabulous! Pictures up, garland on the banister, a tree! So cozy and festive! Do y'all call it the Tap House w/ all that DP on tap? xo
PS You do have the best room - the Penthouse!
LOVE the video! Thanks for sharing your cute home with us since we haven't had the pleasure of seeing it yet. And I really really like the color of RED in the kitchen!
If that's a chalkboard door I am sooo jealous. I think that would be so fun to leave messages on and to write what's for dinner! Your room is darling! Very impressive! chris
i love it- i am coming!:)
but i have to admit I was REALLY hoping for a sock puppet and a "really huge" piece of cheesecake. I can't wait to come! ~katelyn
Post a Comment