Thursday, July 30, 2009

I hope you dance!

Family members were invited to come watch the last day of ballet class and it was a joy to watch Haley Mae show off her skills.



Like the other Hickson girls, she has the gift of dance!
It warms my heart to see her dance, not only because it brings back great memories, but gives focus and discipline to a graceful art.
She is a beautiful dancer and especially loves the "free expression" time as the whole floor is her canvas! The girl can move!
Of course, if this doesn't work out, she could always model!
She loves a good photo shoot!
Cash was a supportive brother, but enough is enough!

Let's do some boy swings!

1 comment:

ATT Hickson said...

I love these pics - reminds me of the good ol' days when I was in ballet, except I didn't have a cute tutu. What little girl doesn't love tutu's?!