Friday, February 13, 2009

Fruits of my labors...

Whew! Productive day! Morning swim class, mowed the weedy acres, went shooting with da boys and then put up these 29 containers of raz freezer jam! (Fresh, but hardly healthy ~ 30#s of raspberries to 24# of sugar - wo!)

Tonites slice of heaven off the top balcony ...



We will never approach godliness until we learn to love and lift. Indifference to others and their plight denies us life's sweetest moments of joy and service.
~ Marvin J. Ashton ~ The Measure of our Hearts ~


Happy Valentines - spread some love today! xoxo .....

3 comments:

Samuel and Camille said...

I made freezer Jam with my mom last year and I am excited to be home again this year; yeah and you are so right about it not being healthy, I was so amazed at the amount of sugar it takes to make it taste great...so fun to see what the family is all doing!!!

ATT Hickson said...

Thanks for the jam! I'm thankful that I got to benefit from your labor of love! If you need help doing Chris' batch, let me know!

heathyjane said...

nothing like a great texas sunset. glad someone is taking pictures of them for me. thanks mom.