Chris is a dedicated chef in search of the best flavor, so after 8 batches or so and a significant investment in chocolate, the perfected recipe would be 4 oz semi sweet chocolate with 4 oz. unsweetened if you like it dark and rich. For the sweeter tooth, go 6 oz. semi and 2 oz. unsweetened. Follow the rest of this recipe and eat em hot! Oh boy!
7 years ago



3 comments:
Just tried it with 4oz semi and 2oz bitter and it worked great! Especially with the ras sauce over them... YUM!
I love that belly. I love that it means a new baby is coming soon!
Connie -- I found your blog! These pictures look cute. It was good to see you tonight. If you are interested... I have a couple of blogs; one to track my goal to take 1 picture a day for 2009 (http://wilke365.wordpress.com -- I need to update with the latest pics from this week) and our normal family blog (http://www.wilkefamily.com). Hopefully I'll see you soon! - Lucia
Post a Comment