Thursday, January 22, 2009

yes she can!

I know this has been all over the internet but I feel the need to chime in--every vote counts.

Nothing fills my soul with patriotism more than a fabulous accessory.  Thanks Aretha for bringing a little hope of your own.

And, I can't help but mention how well paired the Queen of Soul's freedom hat and my democracy shoes are... 

Also, very pleased to hear the first lady, first kids and I have a shared love interest.

2 comments:

chickson said...

It's proper etiquette to never uptrump the bride, or in this case ... the presidential party, but Aretha did it! (I think she left her voice home, tho!)

As for sharing shopping interest with the First Family, they need you (Heather) as a fashion consultant and personal shopper. Also, Sarah Palin and I were wondering how the "democracy" wardrobe seems to have no budget constraints?

ATT Hickson said...

Of course you would notice this... HA! Really, you should consider being the First Lady's fashion consultant!