Dreams do come true there and happy to see the kingdom even provided a climate reprieve with sunny days and a beautiful sunset for y'all! It warms my heart to see you with old friends - Minnie looks great!
Gosh I miss Mickey! How fun that you got to do that over what would have been a CRAZY weekend in DC. And yes, Disneyland is very magical. I can't wait to take Tanner there!
2 comments:
Dreams do come true there and happy to see the kingdom even provided a climate reprieve with sunny days and a beautiful sunset for y'all!
It warms my heart to see you with old friends - Minnie looks great!
(btw, you are all adorable! group hugs! xo)
Gosh I miss Mickey! How fun that you got to do that over what would have been a CRAZY weekend in DC. And yes, Disneyland is very magical. I can't wait to take Tanner there!
Post a Comment