Something we don't normally do, hang out on a farm. It was great fun to go for a walk and check on all the attention starved animals - they were eager for friends.

Note Heather's farm attire ... such a city girl!




Russ and Bobby cranked up this antique apple press for fresh juice right off the tree!


While the boys were outside shooting, we knocked out the wedding favors. Emma got the biggest kick out of Nuts on Line - she thinks we're nuts enough!
(However, chocolate covered sunflower seeds are worth the search!)


Heather made great gravy!

A great meal, crisp air, crackling fire, family gathers ... much to be grateful for!
4 comments:
I am quite surprised you can make gravy, considering you can't find the front of the stove. :)
well that is one of the great things about this family... you get caught stirring and they will award credit for the entire dish!
mom - ash and I are bone to pick about the first photo. I think we have a pretty strong case:
1. it is not the most flattering of either of us (is my leg broken?).
2. I maintain that the presence of livestock is not an excuse for drab clothing.
3. look at ash's jacket.
and those goats still freak me out.
About the gravy - it is a boost to Heather's kitchen confidence and let's face it ... it's working as she is becoming a great culinary artist!
The farm attire stands on its own merit as a great compare and contrast commentary.
And yes, Billy Goat Gruff was freaky! I have nightmares of those pink eyes! The little guy is cute tho ... (the pic between the nuts and gravy) ... Roxy ears!
xo
Post a Comment