I thought I would put a few updated pics up since Tanner now has all of his stitches out. His current nickname is "Licky Lizard" because he has EVERYTHING is his mouth lately. He is always biting, licking, or sucking on something. His new favorite though... an empty plastic water bottle. We have a million lying around the house just for his amusement!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He looks sooo GOOD! They did an amazing job on his surgery! We love seeing this little dude on your blog! (we got it from Norlene) Hope all is well. -Aly
Abby! I heard that your family had a blogspot, but I could never find it. Well, I finally found you! Tanner is so cute, I love you and miss you sooooo much! -Jess
They did such a good job on his lip. I was so skeptical at first, but I really am impressed. Tanner is such a gool looking little boy. Another thing: I know what you mean by "Licky Lizard." Teething right? Lane is also biting everything he gets in his hands. It is just a stage my mom always said.
4 comments:
He looks sooo GOOD! They did an amazing job on his surgery! We love seeing this little dude on your blog! (we got it from Norlene) Hope all is well. -Aly
I cant believe how big he his! The lip is looking great:) We love you guys!
Abby! I heard that your family had a blogspot, but I could never find it. Well, I finally found you! Tanner is so cute, I love you and miss you sooooo much! -Jess
They did such a good job on his lip. I was so skeptical at first, but I really am impressed. Tanner is such a gool looking little boy. Another thing: I know what you mean by "Licky Lizard." Teething right? Lane is also biting everything he gets in his hands. It is just a stage my mom always said.
Post a Comment