What a fun 3 years it has been!

Joy in the park!
New skates, knee and elbow pads and helmet.
We added the garden gloves for added protection!
It was a whirlwind weekend! Heather home, birthday parties,
Easter, lots of food, family, junk food, egg hunts, playing Pit,
more food, hugs and a delayed flight home for Heather .... whew!



Joy in the park!
New skates, knee and elbow pads and helmet.
We added the garden gloves for added protection!
It was a whirlwind weekend! Heather home, birthday parties,
Easter, lots of food, family, junk food, egg hunts, playing Pit,
more food, hugs and a delayed flight home for Heather .... whew!
(for the record, i find posting to this site very user UNFRIENDLY! it has a mind of it's own and frankly, i like my mind! argh!)



2 comments:
A few observations:
I LOVE the picture with Haley swinging - that is pure happiness!
And I LOVE the picture of Cash with the girls - it's so cute that he has his hand in his pocket! Chillin with the ladies!
I'm so glad you posted on my blog! I'm excited you are a blogger as well. Seriously, I don't think your little one can get any cuter!! He's adorable. I especially like the superman shots!
Post a Comment