Sunday, February 24, 2008

Marathon Mama!

Chris did it! She ran the entire Cowtown Marathon in 4:07 hours - wow! Especially because she thought it would take 5 hours! We were all moved to tears!
They are on the right side - Chris in a blue jacket and Launa has #92 on. Andy and I just happened upon them in our search for a different location! Serendipities all day!

Andy and I were in charge of the kiddos - hence the yanked-out-of-bed look. They were absolute troopers getting in and out of the truck/stroller to be the Official Traveling Motivators.

The Finish Line Greeters! We are all so proud of Chris! xo

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

WOW- congrats Chris. What an accomplishment! I have always wanted to run a marathon- the proplem is I don't really like running that much! :) (minor detail.) ~katelyn v

A & C Hickson said...

I cannot believe it's over! What a feeling! Thanks for all your support! The signs are darling!

A & C Hickson said...

I cannot believe it's over! What a feeling! Thanks for all your support! The signs are darling!

ATT Hickson said...

This was such an awesome day! I felt like Chris had a baby... all of the prep work, the labor, etc. And all you get at the finish line is a few parting gifts, a medal, and a couple homemade posters - but the act of finishing such a feat was truly amazing. Good job Chris!