Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

I don't know how to rotate a video, so you'll have to turn your head sideways ... but it's worthy of a krinked neck!

We had an early birthday date to see Elmo Grows Up at the Nokia Center. It was true joy to laugh to the point of tears watching Haley Mae enjoy herself. Lucky we had this little trench in front of us because she was moved out of her seat to dance. Our neighbors around assured us she has a future in dance!

2 comments:

A & C Hickson said...

This was truly hilarious! I wondered why Haley kept wiggling in her seat and then she slid down and started dancing! She did this for the first half of the show! What a hoot! I love that girl!

ATT Hickson said...

What a funny video! Ha! You can't help but smile watching this!