Friday, April 1, 2011

Toy Story on Ice - Mimi/papa trip! April 1st

Not an April Fools joke - a treat ... Steve and I got tickets to take the big 5 to Disney on Ice. Oh, the big, big kids were skeptical and nervous for us, but we had a blast at Toy Story and all returned home safely! You've heard my rant before, and I still contend the worst part is buckling the tribe in and out! Ugh!!! I love them and happy to keep them safe, but there must be a better way to streamline this!

Look how behaved they are ... we got this! (thank you Honda Pilot DVD system) :)


We had the front row on the first balcony which allowed the kids to stand, dance and move around without bothering other people - so great!

Knowing this would be a hungry group, I packed my Mary Poppins bag with several bags of popcorn, waters, suckers, treats, the works. Got busted and searched right off the bat because they don't allow food into the American Airlines Center. Rip off and captive to the snack bar! Unfair advantage over parents!
I must fess up tho ... only surrendered the top two bags and a few waters ... managed to keep one bag of popcorn, water and suckers. It was a necessity! Look at these hungry faces!

Such a fun afternoon followed by Mickey D's! Papa even enjoyed this day off ... makin' memories! We missed Brooke tho - school day :( xo

2 comments:

texaswilliams said...

Connie!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You are so fun. I wish I was still in Texas so I could learn from you some more! You are still one of my all time favorite people ever. I just cried when I saw pictures of Brooks birthday. I tear up every time I think of her. What a blessing you are to her. Love and miss you friend!
Stacey

Sac Prada said...

p new year dawn of an massive amount people will promise a healthy desire wedding dress gown. 2011 just about the most noteworthy 7 figures , it is recommended that everyone keep in mind . 9.Few years . Optimistic than pessimistic people live 9.Few years . 2 fold . The possibility of death in patients with diabetes is 2 times that regarding their peers . Today , the amount of diabetic patients in developing countries an increasing number of. The new year , sugar Make sure you focus on weight control , reasonable diet . 55 % . Of patients hospitalized on account of eactly what disease , 50% of people taking ecessive heartburn drugs which include painkillers , provides great bodily harm . Usually take note of the diet to revive , more eercise, not ill as little medication as possible . 20 % . About 25 percent of people in the cold when there isn't any symptoms . It is usually significant health threats , discomfort needs to be rest and medical treatment at the appropriate interval . 1 night . An evening without sleep , insulin resistance increases . Over time, the increasingly perilous of diabetes . What's more , the night time sleep of 8.5 hours of weightloss , lose 56% more fat than 5.5 hours sleep through the night . Therefore, the effort it doesn't matter how busy , should ensure adequate sleep White One wedding dress. 20 calories wedding dress 2012. Artificial sweeteners calories than natural cane sugar is 20 calories , only its antioidant content of honey and maple syrup . Therefore , eat low calorie sweeteners , the intake of natural sugar and more healthy . 1000 IU bridal dress 2012. Vitamin D are usually robust bones, and protection against number of cancer . Adult daily desire for vitamin D supplement of merely one,000 international units , the usual diet ought to be rich, eat more fish, animal liver , milk , require more sun to supplement bridal dress.