I've been a bad friend lately, and once again, will repent and post! The past few months have been full of the ups and downs of life, but all in all, richly blessed. I'll try to play catch up to bring this journal up-to-date. Hang with me! xo
Hello!! I have missed your posts!! I have gone private on my blog so I need your email so I can send you an invite. email me at jamiemlindsay@gmail.com Miss you and CONGRATS on the new addition to the Hickson Crew!! I miss the Hickson family!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Hello!! I have missed your posts!! I have gone private on my blog so I need your email so I can send you an invite. email me at jamiemlindsay@gmail.com
Miss you and CONGRATS on the new addition to the Hickson Crew!! I miss the Hickson family!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
Post a Comment