
Heather came home Thursday night for her birthday, and it turned out to be a weekend full of celebrations! Chris turned the big 3-0
(sorry no pics of this) on Thursday, it was also Todd and Abby's 6th anniversary, Heather's bday was Friday, and Steve on Sunday. That, and we blessed baby Gavin on Sunday in the middle of it all! Whew!


The peanut gallery curious if she can blow out all those candles in one puff
(which she did!)
Heather's cake is Grasshopper Pie
[Blue Bell, of course!] and Steve requested homemade German Chocolate Cake

It takes a team to light 58 candles! Steve has ALWAYS blown out all his candles with one puff, but Todd added an extra challenge this year ~ note 4 candles N-S-E-W on the side! Can he do it?


Awww ... the side challenge took him out!
Happy Birthday to Heather, Steve and Chris and Happy Anniversary Todd and Abby! Big weekend! Thanks Heather for coming home to play! I feel the need to apologize for the insanity as I always think it will settle down, but maybe this is our new norm!
2 comments:
I love how few candles I seem to have next to dad!
Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day (late)! Love to all!! --Jamie
Post a Comment