Saturday, June 7, 2008

Haley's a little fish!

Chris has been diligent to do swim school every day with Haley Mae and she is doing great! She has learned how to swim across the pool, taking a breath when needed and keep going. After class she loves the diving board, jumping off the cave w/ her daddy and catching frogs. Fun days!

4 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

SO impressive! I can't believe that Haley is already swimming that well without floaties - by the end of the summer, she may turn into a fish!

heathyjane said...

what a good little swimmer!

A & C Hickson said...

Haley just saw this video and said, "I am so good at that!" She has a huge smile and wants to watch it again! Love her!

A & C Hickson said...

We watched it again and Haley said, "I am so ready! Give the floaties to someone!" Who needs some floaties?